If you are interested in any of the following positions please submit your employment application online.
CARE COORDINATOR- Full Time
The At Home by Hunt program, an innovative option in senior living services is growing and we have an exciting opportunity to join in our success as Care Coordinator. This is a full-time position (40/week) and requires a current NH RN/LPN license in good standing. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience working with seniors in a healthcare environment. Working with members, physicians, service providers, and vendors, duties include the spectrum of assessment, case management, billing, networking and overall care coordination for independent seniors in their own home setting. On-call connection to our members is an integral part of this position. Some driving is needed, so a valid driver’s license and clean driving record is important.
Excellent interpersonal, clinical and computer skills a must. Please include salary requirements.
LNA – All shifts
The Huntington at Nashua, a premier continuing care retirement community is seeking enthusiastic Licensed Nursing Assistants to join our professional team. As an LNA your primary focus will be to provide excellent nursing care and to support and encourage our residents in our nurturing, home-like atmosphere.
The Huntington at Nashua provides high staff-to-resident ratio, which allows you to focus on the quality of care and attention you can give to our residents.
Current shifts available:
Full Time 3pm – 11pm
Full Time 7am – 3pm
3pm – 11pm Every other weekend
7am – 3pm Every other weekend
RN/LPN - Full Time (11-7)-** $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS**
As a full time RN/LPN 11pm-7am at The Huntington at Nashua one of the area’s premier Life Plan Communities, you will work in a friendly environment that provides excellent resident centered care. The RN recognizes the benefits of team collaboration, shows respect for fellow employees while actively working together to provide the best resident care.
RN - Per Diem
The Huntington at Nashua, a premier continuing care retirement community is seeking a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our professional team. The Huntington at Nashua provides high staff-to-resident ratio, which allows you to focus on the quality of care and attention you can give to our residents.
Current shifts available: Per Diem
Dining Room/ Café Server – Part Time
The Huntington at Nashua Nashua a Premier Retirement Community in Nashua, N.H. is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Dining Room/Café Servers. As a server you become part of resident’s extended family, and you learn more than you could ever imagine in a job. You want to be part of something great, are self-motivated, like to learn and want to have fun at work! Share our passion for great food and providing noteworthy customer service come join our team.
Dining Service Manager-Full Time
The Huntington at Nashua has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced DINING SERVICE MANAGER. Requires 2+ years of food service supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will have a creative flair and the ability to set up and coordinate functions and make the dining experience outstanding for our guests. ServSafe Certification a plus but will assist the right person to get certified. The position includes every other weekend and some holidays but no late nights. Knowledge of therapeutic diets a plus. Enthusiasm, flexibility and a dependable work history a must.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
As a member of executive management, the CFO is integral in working with the Chief Executive Officer, Boards’ of Directors and the leadership team to assure strategic positioning of the organization. The CFO position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial result. Requires the ability to build trust and confidence with the utmost integrity and advance the mission, values and culture of Silverstone Living.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Develop financial strategies for long term growth
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Maintain banking relationships and report financial results to the lenders and other external stakeholders as required
- Develops long and short range operational and capital budgets which are supported by the organizations long and short range plans and objectives
- Continually work to optimize and leverage the assets of the Organization to maximize value within acceptable risk levels, ensuring that controls are in place to protect the assets of the Organization
- Work with the Board’s Finance and Investment Committee and outside investment managers, ensure the proper oversight and investment of the long term investment account in accordance with the investment policy
- Prepare presentations to Board committees and full Board as required
- Develop the analysis and tools and provide leadership to improve productivity and financial accountability at all levels throughout the Organization
- CPA and/or MBA
- At least 5 years of experience in progressively responsible positions including demonstrated leadership and senior management experience in finance and budget management
- IT management experience a plus
Please send resume with salary requirements to Joanne Dobson, HR Director, Silverstone Living at email@example.com.