If you are interested in any of the following positions please submit your employment application online.
LNA – All shifts
The Huntington at Nashua, a premier continuing care retirement community is seeking enthusiastic Licensed Nursing Assistants to join our professional team. As an LNA your primary focus will be to provide excellent nursing care and to support and encourage our residents in our nurturing, home-like atmosphere.
The Huntington at Nashua provides high staff-to-resident ratio, which allows you to focus on the quality of care and attention you can give to our residents.
Current shifts available:
Full Time 3pm – 11pm
Full Time 7am – 3pm
3pm – 11pm Every other weekend
7am – 3pm Every other weekend
RN/LPN - Full Time (11-7)-** $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS**
As a full time RN/LPN 11pm-7am at The Huntington at Nashua one of the area’s premier Life Plan Communities, you will work in a friendly environment that provides excellent resident centered care. The RN recognizes the benefits of team collaboration, shows respect for fellow employees while actively working together to provide the best resident care.
***SIGN ON BONUS $2,000.00***
Charge Nurse Position : RN/LPN-Full Time 40 hours 3-11
As a full time (40 hours) Charge RN/LPN at The Huntington at Nashua one of the area's premier deficiency free, non-profit Life Plan Communities. We offer a welcoming environment where you can really care for your patients, and where your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. You will be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it, and you will be instrumental in providing care to our residents. Come join our team!
Overseeing entire operations of healthcare units, including resident rooms, common areas and dining areas, while supervising the nursing care of patients in her/his care.
- Assigning duties, delegating responsibilities and coordinating patient care according to the abilities of her personnel.
- Assuming responsibilities for execution of the doctor's orders.
- Administration of medications as prescribed by physician and performing treatments as prescribed and necessary.
- Accurately reporting patient symptoms, reactions and progress, and being responsible for recording of medications, treatments and observations.
- Completing monthly summaries on nursing and assisted living residents.
- Promoting care that maximizes patient independence.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of nursing care of members.
- Helping develop patient care plans in the nursing unit and the assisted living area.
- Preparing monthly employee schedules and updating.
- Maintaining good relationships with residents and their families and friends as well as with the public in general.
- Maintaining a comfortable, orderly, safe environment for residents, staff and self.
- Identifying nursing problems needing study and working toward their solution.
- Participating in the establishment of objectives and policies of nursing service.
- Participating in evaluation of her personnel.
- Providing direct nursing care when necessary.
- Assuming all other duties as assigned by DNS.
- Attending an annual in-service on body mechanics, right-to-know information and fire and safety procedures.
- The Huntington at Nashua is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RN - Per Diem
The Huntington at Nashua, a premier Life Plan community is seeking a skilled Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our professional team. The Huntington at Nashua provides high staff-to-resident ratio, which allows you to focus on the quality of care and attention you can give to our residents.
Current shifts available: Per Diem
Dining Room/ Café Server – Part Time
The Huntington at Nashua Nashua a Premier Life Plan Community in Nashua, N.H. is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Dining Room/Café Servers. As a server you become part of resident’s extended family, and you learn more than you could ever imagine in a job. You want to be part of something great, are self-motivated, like to learn and want to have fun at work! Share our passion for great food and providing noteworthy customer service come join our team.
Dining Service Manager-Full Time
The Huntington at Nashua has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced DINING SERVICE MANAGER. Requires 2+ years of food service supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will have a creative flair and the ability to set up and coordinate functions and make the dining experience outstanding for our guests. ServSafe Certification a plus but will assist the right person to get certified. The position includes every other weekend and some holidays but no late nights. Knowledge of therapeutic diets a plus. Enthusiasm, flexibility and a dependable work history a must.